Log in... HELP - Gmail customers
Gmail Account holders
If you have a Gmail account, sometimes Gmail spam settings are set quite high by default and will reject our emails. This can be fixed very quickly and easily.
Upon ordering you were emailed 3 Welcome emails, one is a receipt, one contains your direct links and another contains your username and password. These emails have been sent to your Gmail email address. If you cannot see these emails in your inbox please check your spam folder.
- To check/find your spam folder, log into your Gmail account, then click the down arrow next to the word “More” as shown here:
- and then scroll down until you see “Spam”
- Click to open the Spam folder and look for our emails there.
To stop this from happening you will need to add us to your safe senders list. We have provided some helpful links below;
- How to prevent emails from landing in your spam folder – click the following link; https://www.jotform.com/help/404-how-to-prevent-emails-from-landing-in-gmails-spam-folder
- How to move emails out of spam and into your inbox – click the following link; https://it.stonybrook.edu/help/kb/moving-misfiled-gmail-messages-out-of-trash-or-spam
If after checking you still cannot find our Welcome emails let us know via the contact us page and we will do a manual reset of your account.